Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Nokia 5530 gets a Firmware Update and updated to V32.0.007. Its previous software version was V31.0.005.
You can update your Nokia 5530 firmware over OTA (Over-The-Air) or by using Windows PC applications like Nokia’s Software Updater or Ovi Suite . The Nokia 5530 does have UDP (User Data Preservation), but its always good idea to backup all of your personal data before updating the device firmware.
Note: It may take some time before the new firmware is available for your region.
- Poland – PTC ERA Polish NDT Settings Error
- Breathing Light is translated wrong
- Facebook arabic: wrong translation in security notification
- “Touch screen vibration”, In Arabic UI it is translated wrong
- Only incoming calls possible, outgoing not possible
Known Issue :
- Nokia 5530 XpressMusic: character missing with PinYin input