Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Guess Where I am on the Nokia N8 Mystery Tour, And Win Lotsa Nokia Prizes!


HA gotchya attention with the title there, eh? So fun story. Last week Nokia India got in touch with us, and invited me along for a ride that I just couldnt say no to.
Over the next 5 days Nokia India will be flying/driving/sailing me to one or more 

*Mystery* places in India. And each day, I’ll be Tweeting, Flickr-ing, YouTube-ing and blogging hints to where I am, using the various features of the N8.Just to give you an example, I used a certain feature of the Nokia N8, combined with the Gravity Twitter client, to hint about two places that I was at. If you check my twitter, you might find out where I was in the afternoon, and evening *wink wink* . Also because the N8 has such a rocking Camera, I’ll be uploading pictures throughout the day, which should make things a bit easier.

Once you think you’re sure about where I am, head on over to Nokia India’s N8 Mystery Tour Facebook App, and submit your guess. Remember, the more precise, the better. For example, “The Taj Mahal, Agra” would be more precise than just “Agra“. If you’re a Resident of India, and have the closest correct guess, you’ll be in to win Nokia products.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment