Friday, January 21, 2011
Nokia 5230 and Nokia 5235 firmware updated to v40.0.003 and v40.6.003 respectively (RM-588). Their previous software version was v21.9.105 and v21.6.005.
You can update your Nokia 5230 / 5235 device firmware over OTA (Over-The-Air) or via Nokia’s Software Updater application, Ovi Suite on Windows PC . Both devices support UDP (User Data Preservation), but its always a good idea to backup all your personal data before updating the firmware.
Nokia 5230/ 5235 Changelog:
Data package content, corrections or changes :
- Nokia 5233: unable to create new profile, once the handset is factory reset model 5233
- Nokia 5230: N5230 cannot auto update on stock webpage
- Nokia 5230: Cu cannot transfer music from PC to the device
- Network Reconnection request fails in flash after two three attempts.
- High current consumption when Maps is in foreground and background , drains battery quickly