Monday, October 31, 2011

Nokia 5800 V60.0.003 Firmware Update Available


After almost 5 months behind the day has come, Nokia has released 60.0.0003 OTA firmware version for the Nokia 5800. This update only 7 MB brings the following improvements:


  •      Web Browser v7.3.1.33
  •      Slide unlock unlock
  •      Support for International Domain Names IDN
  •      Improved phone speed
  •      Integrated Nokia Maps 3.06 (637)
This firmware has an average of 55 MB of free RAM on power and without any software installed on the other hand does not include desktop widgets, no emoticons in text messages, Nokia does not have the updated store and keeps old dialer. Remember it is the original firmware … if you install it you can not return to any existing CFW now.

 It is important to note that updates will not reach all the computers at the same time, because depending on the countries and operators there are certain protocols that take more time, if you bought your computer in an operator will have to wait years and probably never will . You can get this update via software update the phone or by dialing * # 0000 # -> Check for Updates. Remember to keep the battery charged and connected to the internet via WiFi

VIA

9 commentaires:

lolo said...

Adorable item that I discovered by chance, and my greatest pleasure, congratulations!
voyance

hemanth hr said...

I have Nokia 5800 V60.0.003 can i install c6 custom firmware?? or any other possible firmware..

or else atleast tell me how to install unsigned apps..

pls rply with tutorial...

New1Mobile9 said...

hello Hackerh2

i hope i can put the tutorial soon

if u can instale OVI i think u can make all

Consultation voyance said...

thank you for all this information using its well gans, to expand their knowledge and well against new information.

voyance gratuite mail said...

Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

voyance gratuite said...

I’m not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

abs coaching said...

Everything is well designed your site and very nice with many choices, it is a wonder! Congratulations. friendly
Achat bien
Appartement à louer casablanca
Appartement à vendre casablanca

voyance gratuite en ligne said...

Hello, I love your blog it's really nice
continued like that for the rest of it is really perfect believe me.

Anonymous said...

Un petit mot pour vous dire que votre blog est super!
voyance gratuite question par email

Post a Comment