Tuesday, December 14, 2010
In case you missed it, Nexus S is going to hit the retail stories in US starting from 16th December (Thursday). Since Best Buy is offering its in-store and online retail services for the Gingerbread flagship device, they have posted a blog post in which it has provided the all important launch details for world’s first Gingerbread powered smartphone.
Nexus S launch details
Here’s what you need to know if you want to purchase Nexus S:
- Best Buy retail stores will open at 8 AM local time, whereas the online store will open at 8 AM Eastern time.
- Each customer can purchase a maximum of two Nexus S units.
- Hands-on facility or should I say Demo phones will be available for you to make sure you get to use what you intend to buy.
- Pricing: $199 for a 2 year T-Mobile contract, $529 without contract. Nexus S can also be purchased for $249.99 for add-a-line activations.
- Best Buy will have an Upgrade Checker to make sure you are eligible for the upgrade.
- Best Buy Mobile Phone Specialist will set up your new phone free and will sync personal email accounts, set up Bluetooth headsets, transfer contacts and activate other services.
In case you missed it, Nexus S specs can be found here.